We are committed to offering you the very best craftsmanship, quality, and service. If you are not satisfied with any item, you may return it within 30 days for an exchange or refund for the full merchandise amount. Note that many of our items are hand-made and hand-painted, therefore minor artistic variations may occur.
To expedite your return or exchange:
- Please complete the returns form that is enclosed with your order or returns form print the form now.
- Carefully pack your item in its original packaging.
- Insure your package, and prepay the shipping (we can't be responsible for uninsured packages).
- We don't accept C.O.D.'s or packages marked "bill recipient" via Federal Express.
Mail your return within 30 days of receipt to:
Attn: Returns Department
60 Island Street
Lawrence, MA 01840
Other Important Information:
- If your order arrives damaged; please contact us immediately.
- If we made an error on your order or if an item is defective, we will gladly refund your return surface shipping cost or we'll have the item picked up at your address.
- CDs, DVDs, Incense: We are sorry that we are unable to accept returns of opened CDs, DVDs, or incense.
- Large items and items marked "drop-ship" require pre-authorization. Please contact Customer Service in advance of returning the item.
Questions about exchanges and returns, contact Customer Service (M-F, 9 am - 5 pm) at:
Each of us is like the waves and also like the water.
Sometimes we're excited, noisy and agitated like the waves.
Sometimes we're tranquil like still water.
When water is calm, it reflects the blue sky, the clouds, and the trees.
Sometimes, when we're at home, work, or school, we become tired, agitated, or unhappy
and we need to transform into calm water.
We already have calmness in us; we just need to know how to make it manifest.
— Thich Nhat Hanh