Support Cushions — Customized Comfort
There is no better way to customize your comfort! Whether you need added height, cushioning under your knees when sitting in the cross-legged position, or cushioning under your ankles or hands — our variety of support cushions will provide additional comfort and flexibility.
Whatever Cushion — Colors Coordinate with Stillness & Light and Tibetan Splendor
Only 7 1/2 inches square and 1 inch high, this teeny, tiny pillow can cushion a sore ankle or knee, prop droopy wrists, serve as a zabuton (pron. zah'-bu-ton) under a small statue or - whatever! Cushion has a concealed zippered cover for easy washing.
Who might like using a whatever cushion:
- Meditators with shoulder strain can place one or two under hands for added height.
- Those with sore knees or ankles when sitting in the cross-legged or kneeling postures benefit from added support and cushioning.
- 7 1/2" l x 7 1/2" w x 1" h
- Made of 8 oz., 100% cotton twill fabric and stuffed with cotton batting.
- Concealed zippered cover is removable for easy washing.
- Use by itself or with our Buckwheat Zafu, Zabuton, or Square Support Cushion for customized Comfort.
Cushion Care Instructions >>