Support Cushions — Customized Comfort
There is no better way to customize your comfort! Whether you need added height, cushioning under your knees when sitting in the cross-legged position, or cushioning under your ankles or hands — our variety of support cushions will provide additional comfort and flexibility.
Buckwheat Support Cushion — Colors Coordinate with Stillness & Light and Tibetan Splendor
This 16" x 12" x 4" rectangular cushion is one of our most versatile cushions! Made using buckwheat hulls, a muslin cotton lining, and 9 oz., 100% cotton twill fabric. It includes a concealed zippered cover for easy washing.
Who might like using a Buckwheat Support cushion:
- Many very flexible meditators enjoy sitting on this instead of a zafu!
- Tall meditators who need added height can put this under a buckwheat zafu.
- Less flexible meditators, whose knees do not touch the ground when sitting in a crossed-legged position, enjoy extra support by placing this cushion under a knee or thigh.
- 16" x 12" x 4"
- Stuffed with 3 lbs of buckwheat hulls in an inner muslin shell.
- Concealed zippered cover is made of 9 oz., 100% cotton twill fabric. Removable for easy washing. Carrying handle.
- Use by itself or with our Buckwheat Zafu, Zabuton, Square Support Cushion, or Whatever Cushion for customized Comfort.
About Our Buckwheat Hulls:
Our buckwheat hulls come from buckwheat that is grown in the U.S. and in Eastern Europe. We purchase U.S. grown buckwheat hulls whenever the supply is available. Buckwheat is a unique crop because it is grown without herbicides or pesticides. We do, however, purchase certified organic buckwheat hulls whenever they are available.
Cushion Care Instructions >>