Support Cushions — Customized Comfort
There is no better way to customize your comfort! Whether you need added height, cushioning under your knees when sitting in the cross-legged position, or cushioning under your ankles or hands — our variety of support cushions will provide additional comfort and flexibility.
Organic Whatever Cushion — Colors Coordinate with Eco and Organic Cushions
Only 7 1/2 inches square and 1 inch high, this teeny, tiny pillow can cushion a sore ankle or knee, prop droopy wrists, serve as a zabuton (pron. zah'-bu-ton) under a small statue or - whatever! 100% organic - inside and out (organic cotton batting filling, un-dyed organic cotton lining, and organic, low-impact dyed outer fabric)! It includes a zippered cover for easy washing.
Who might like using a whatever cushion:
- Meditators with shoulder strain can place one or two under hands for added height.
- Those with sore knees or ankles when sitting in the cross-legged or kneeling postures benefit from added support and cushioning.
- 7 1/2" l x 7 1/2" w x 1" h
- Certified organic U.S.-grown cotton batting in a certified organic cotton inner shell.
- Zippered cover is made of certified organic 8 oz. cotton duck, colored using eco-friendly, low-impact dyes. Removable for easy washing.
- Use by itself or with our Buckwheat Zafu, Zabuton, or Square Support Cushion for customized Comfort.
Cushion Care Instructions >>